Bedford Music Hub consists of a number of different partners who work together to support, develop and enrich music provision for all young people in Bedford Borough. The Bedford Music Hub’s core values are to:
- Ensure that children and young people are at the heart of all we do and that musical experiences are inclusive, engaging and inspiring.
- Strive for excellence and innovation and adapt to the ever-changing cultural landscape of our youth.
- Offer a diverse range of authentic musical experiences that reflect the rich cultural heritage of Bedford and the surrounding area.
- Support schools to provide high quality music education and to signpost students to a range of exciting opportunities.
- Work with our families and communities to promote the value of music in young people’s lives, including career paths.
- Draw in expertise from a range of partners to foster enthusiasm for all styles and genres of music.
- Nurture talent and support young people to progress to the very highest level.
- Believe that music can change lives and seek to remove all barriers to musical enjoyment.